Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

wait...... he only had 2 of his 5500s running at slamfest?????? Jesus... lol that thing hits!! I heard it with all 4 at SBN and honestly seems just as loud haha those psi recones must really be workin for him

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

wait...... he only had 2 of his 5500s running at slamfest?????? Jesus... lol that thing hits!! I heard it with all 4 at SBN and honestly seems just as loud haha those psi recones must really be workin for him

Yes bro, that's exactly what I was thinking too. This is both doors open, can't imagine how it would sound with the passenger side sealed up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...