reelfish92 Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 This one was pretty. Clean paint, wheels, interior and system. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
reelfish92 Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 I will try to get another video of this thing when all 4 BC5500Ds are playing. It was pretty loud doors open on low power though! Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
knowledge Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 looks loud, i like the amp setup and how the truck is sitting REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
reelfish92 Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 looks loud, i like the amp setup and how the truck is sitting I agree, I love the paint/wheels. I will try my best to get a video with full power one day. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Pioneerchuck Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 I dont know why but I love watching all those subs just slappin around. Makes me wanna go buy a new truck and get started. Lol
reelfish92 Posted October 3, 2013 Author Report Posted October 3, 2013 I thought so too. Looks crazy when you have that many drivers hitting all at once from 3 different angles! Thanks for watching guys. Can't imagine how loud it will be when all 4 5500s are playing. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
b-eazy Posted October 3, 2013 Report Posted October 3, 2013 Dammmmmm niiiiceee box..I love the design. .. ;)
reelfish92 Posted October 3, 2013 Author Report Posted October 3, 2013 Makes me want to finish college faster so that I can make that $ to get a build like this going. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Wood Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 didn't he have the KOB 12s at first? His install is nice! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
reelfish92 Posted October 13, 2013 Author Report Posted October 13, 2013 didn't he have the KOB 12s at first? His install is nice! They are still Incriminator Audio 'KOB' 12s but with fresh Psi recones! They seem to be doing the trick. I love this build, the install is too clean. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.