Jump to content

2 Runs of 1/0 Power Wire... Have a question.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, i'm almost finished with my electrical but have a question...

Here is where i'm at now.

DC Power 270XP Dual Alt Kit installed with Xs Power D3100 installed.

I have ran some RF 1/0 from Alt + output post to the + on the battery. I have ran a RF 1/0 ground wire down to the frame and have also grounded the alt to the same frame ground.

I have already ran 2 runs of 1/0 gauge wire to the rear that I plan to hook to my bus bars that I have made.

The DC Power alt and the XS Power D3100 will power my system only (stock alt and stock batt will be left intact)

My question is should I connect my 2 runs of power wire straight to the Alt or to the D3100 battery?

These 2 runs go back to the bus bars and from there off to my amps. No back battery just the one up front.

What would be the best for my setup?

I'm learning as I go and appreciate all the help you guys have given me so far.

10058754523_e31ebf3025.jpg
Posted

Off the battery

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2252 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...