Second Skin Audio

Imperium audio designs ?

JesseyMclame

^^Didn't G6Ryder rage quit?

Who is he ? The "manufacturer"?
Lol, you'd have to manufacture to be called that. He is the owner, design picker, and head gluer

Lololol. So the company doesn't exist anymore ? Or did someone else take over ?

I just sent you a contact link in my last post on this thread

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

They're open. Cable even provided a link to their section. You might be able to get actual experience from there,

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I have one of the reign 12s.. Not a bad sub for the price at all. I'm running it underpowered. .. only 800w and not in the correct box. . Only 1.81 cubes at 34-36hz. I'm working on building a proper box for it. Although this current style sub was sold out last I checked and the 2nd version is coming. Build quality was decent.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

Archived