Getting a "new" vehicle tomorrow. Kind of an empty feeling..

Nice truck man, looks like you got a good deal, and as a bonus, the previous owner tok good care of it.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Congrats. That should be a towing monster. But ya getting rid of a vehicle can feel weird for a while ive had that feeling a few times

I'm not gonna lie, it did, but as soon as I sat in the truck, that feeling was gone. It only took about 3 hours from the time it got looked at by a mechanic downtown, to the time I picked the truck back up (After taking my old truck home)...ended up using it all day while we were testing a mobile repeater, then as soon as I get home, I notice the smell of diesel is more pungent than I would have thought. Turns out one of the fuel lines corroded (somehow we missed it checking it out at the shop) and is leaking fuel. Hopefully I can find someone that can fix it tomorrow...just glad I have no shows this weekend..Other than that, it's great. I already have my forward warning lights installed, and with no tint strip, the light bar is bright as hell.

POTATO!

Congrats! Both trucks look great

Thanks. I'm hoping it will be done this evening. I miss it already, haha. Cars can always replace women. Less trouble (most of the time)

Here's a quick clip from right before I had it towed to get fixed. I already had my front interior emergency lighting installed, and without the tint strip the half-ton had, the LED bar is SO much brighter. I hope it will be done so I can move everything over and get it installed this evening...just waiting on the call from the shop. Tomorrow at the latest...

POTATO!

Archived