Sonic Electronix

Whats up everybody. So i guess its that time again even though it always seems im rebuilding my system. I actually think after this ill be alright for a year or so. To start off with i had 2 e10s in my trunk on a hifonics BRZ 1200.1, 4 crescendo 8 inch PWX on a kicker zx550.2. I have a xs power d3400 under the hood. Just got my new mechman 320 amp alt last night. They rebuilt it so it would fit in my 2001 oldsmobile alero 2.4L since the intake was in the way. So after returning it to them they sent me a upgraded 320 amp from what was a 170 amp. so i got a real good deal overall. my mind seemed to get the best of me on this one. after realizing ill have a good bit of power for pretty much any system around 4000 watts. i saw the pre order for the new ct sounds big amps. So i couldn't help but to order myself a 2500.1. i had to sell my e8v3s and e10s to get the money but it was all worth it. So this leads to the question what subs do i wanna run? Well my thoughts of coarse are im going with sundown subs. so i have been thinking either 6 e10s, 4 sa 10s, 4 sa12s, 2 x10s or 2 x12s. either way i will have to take out my back seats . maybe except for the x 10s. So if anybody has any box designs for anything that fits the dimensions i would appreciate it. im open to anything right now but im honestly still gonna get sundowns cause i guess thats just what i was born into lol.

well here are my dimensions for what room i have to work with. i plan on using the back seats and making the trunk have my amp rack. back seat 32 H, 25 D, 42 W. trunk 35 W, 14 H, 31 D. these are just rough measurements i might have like a inch extra on the height cause i still have my back seats in but everything is pretty accurate. well thanks in advance for suggestions or anything. anything helps

Archived