What would i need? Help Please

Hey,

So im purchasing 2 Rockford Fosgate T2 15s and one Rockford Fosgate T2500 - 1bdcp amp. This will all be installed into my 2000 Chevy Tahoe. i was wondering what Gauge wire, battery and alternator i would have to purchase along with this to make it really bump. i plan on installing a second battery obviously because one might not be able to handle the truck and speakers. The speakers and amp alone will run me about $2000, but my budget is about $3000 in total. So any suggestions? ( i also plan to upload videos and pictures of the build to this forum and to youtube :) )

Jon Funda

Car audio Enthusiast and Still learning

Ragnarok Scenario Player, Youngblood #111

dont go cheap on electrical.. it takes power to make power.. upgrade battery under the hood plus two big batteries in the back.. should be more than enough for single 2500 with decent HO alt.. 0 gauge or bigger only..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

why not just build a good box first and worry about the electrical later, or just do the big 3 for the time being.. but you will have alot of air space since it will be in a tahoe.. or just upgrade the battery under the hood to, also best wire is obvious run the 0 gauge FTW nothing smaller.. which i think the RF 2500 can have 0 gauge

why not just build a good box first and worry about the electrical later, or just do the big 3 for the time being.. but you will have alot of air space since it will be in a tahoe.. or just upgrade the battery under the hood to, also best wire is obvious run the 0 gauge FTW nothing smaller.. which i think the RF 2500 can have 0 gauge

really? so first you blown your amp, than upgrade the electrical.

yep thats exactly what i was trying to tell him to do, come on bimmer, just giving my input people always hating on what advise i have to give and what i have done with the money i have had

yep thats exactly what i was trying to tell him to do, come on bimmer, just giving my input people always hating on what advise i have to give and what i have done with the money i have had

Hating? Pointing out a dumb advice is not hating.

op don't do this it's fairly expensive to fix a blown amp

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived