Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sub conversion question


Audioholic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone done or does anyone know if I could use a TC sounds LMS 4500 18" upper asssembly( TC recone is sold as whole unit assembled minus motor) as a direct fit on a rockford fosgate trf motor?? I read some where both companys motors are identical is this true?

Posted

I doont think. Recone is going to consist of a basket. Itd very tough to say if it would work bolt patterns gap coil id and od etc so many variables

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

There are 3-4 variations of that motor. Maybe more. So it all depends.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

Ok cool, I will rebuild it motor up piece by piece measurement by measurement then. I know it was a long shot, but I figured I'd ask..

Thanks guys

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...