I'm having troubles getting to the site from work, I have cleared all the browser settings and content. I've tried ie and chrome. I've looked through my webfilter, its not blocking because the typical message stating you've been blocked does not appear. Both browsers just state that the domain could not connected too. It happen on any device that is connect to the network here in the building. Where I used to be able to get to it from any device even if it was a filtered device such as an iPad. Whether it be an iPad, a phone, a windows machine. All not finding the domain. Anyone else have some other thoughts? I'm not sure what else to do.

I can't ping the site and here is what my tracert looks like.

Capture_zpsc9af3f1f.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by walwalka

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Does your job use any web filtering? Websense blue coat etc. If so someone may have seen a high level of traffic and blocked it at your firewall

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We do, I checked it this morning to make sure the traffic wasn't blocked. I didn't see anything, but it could be block at another hop point which I have no control over.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I made a post about this yesterday. Steve said they were doing some updates/repairs, and it might be weird for a while. Should be ok sooner than later i'm sure.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

They could have just nulled the address in the switch/router and all you would get is a 'Page can't be displayed or found' Also would not be able to ping it either. And that would be a global and effect all devices on that switch/route/gateway.

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

But with the tracert you are showing it is an internal issue on your network seeing that you are not making it beyond your gateway device...

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

Alt CES 200/270+

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

Did a little more research, The last device isn't on my site. its located at the at a data center where we get routed through. Can't be fixed. Damn that sucks.

And seeing that you are not getting the 'normal blocked' page you talked about earlier I am sure they just black holed the SMD ip address... what about using a proxy?

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

Alt CES 200/270+

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

Can't I work in a school district, so all proxies are blocked by the web filter.

I appear to be screwed. Lol looks like I'll be bored a lot.

Edited by walwalka

• 2 weeks later...

So my next question is, why does my phone over WiFi at work connect to the forum. But my computer and iPad do not?

I typically don't browse the forum from my iPad at work.

That just seems weird that those devices can't and my phone will. Which makes me think that its not something on the inside of my network.

Edited by walwalka