THAt not such a bad price hey. actually pretty good. have you seen the graphics for it?

yeah i have when i play my 360 cause they are the same

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well a ps3 burnt down a gamestop up here cause they left it on and it got so hot it caught fire. have anybodies been over heating

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:^ we overheated 1 @ toys r us the other night, but i think its because of the confined display it was in!!!  :o

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

there was similar shit here in downtown toronto also..first the ps3 obviously, and then a Wii...fuckin cunt buckets..(i didn't line up, just saw it on the news)

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

IS it better than 360? how much does it cost?

The thing is...people who own them both think that games look about the same on them. But the truth is, PS3 is a significantly more powerful console than the 360. The reason why the games look the same as the 360 is because the game developers haven't even begun to take advantage of its power. So you WILL see better and better games as time passes by. I say mid to late 2007 onward.