hazestorm23 Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 Did anyone here win any of the sub prototypes they sold on eBay?
g2shuck Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 I am also curious to know 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
hazestorm23 Posted October 9, 2013 Author Report Posted October 9, 2013 First I herd of this?They made a pair of 10s 12s and 15s one black sub one yellow cone sub and they sold them on eBay no reserve some sold for about 100 dollars. They were rated at 600 watts with at 2.5 coil
hazestorm23 Posted October 9, 2013 Author Report Posted October 9, 2013 link? it was on the Facebook page . I don't know if they put it on the website
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.