Sonic Electronix

what do you mean by v2 these arnt the sex series there the older style. and i killed the jl an accident today anyhow :( so now its all taken apart didnt realize they had a 4" coil so now i may build an 18 using the motor idk gotta see what the bolt pattern is it looks like a normal pattern

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

my bad. got them mixed up. Would love to see a psi recone on that w7. How did the JL meet its death?

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

i put it in the box and it had the coil rub again so im like fuck so i take it out to see if maybe its the box cause when i free aired it before it had none. well i just put the ring on not the clamp ring and well it came off and before i could turn it down the cone blew off the thing coil bottomed out and semi slinky. ive messaged psi about a maxed out recone waiting on a reply.

these use a 4" coil but its a really small gap i may make it into an 18 with tc basket and sell the jl basket cone surround and the rings but idk yet i like the seamless design of these but in a way i dont because of how mine failed but ik it was my own fault but hey for a 40 sub with another 60 in surround and cap im stil ahead in the game lol

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

no it wasnt dead when i got it all it needed was a surround. coils were fine i should have shimmed everything but the tutorials online didnt so i didnt my own mistake

its a 3.5" not a 4 FUCK YOU JL so now from what ive read idfk :( hopefully psi gets back at me with some answers ill make this thing into w.e on w.e basket i just rather not have a 50 ish pound paper weight chilling here

Archived