Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Hey guys,I need some help here....PLEASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a pm from a friend on another forum.

here is his question,And Im not sure how to answer it....

"I am in the process of building a ported box for a 2002 mitsibishi lancer. The woofers will be in a ported box fireing directly behind the back seat into the cabin off the car. The problem I have is that the 12" Kicker subs take up the entire front so there is no space to put the port in the front. "

"Question- Now if I port the box so that the 2 ports exit the rear of the box will that damage the performance or sound of the subs. I am at this stage already and i will not go any further until I am sure about port positioning. "

if anyone can help me out here thatd be great

TimmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

I think it would be pointless to  port the box in the back behind the subs if the subs are firing into cabin.. Best bet would to go sealed or port through deck maybe.

Posted

x2, port up thru the rear deck lid


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

rear deck

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...