Jump to content

Hair trick & Ear tricks!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

My boy Big Beau doing crazy hair / ear tricks this morning!

IMG_20120325_122635.jpg

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Posted

lol, not a vid, just a funny pic of my dog. That's why I put it in the junk drawer ;)

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Posted

I'm not sure if dogs like bass. Could hurt there ears from the presure. Lol then again I seen dogs like crazy shit. I watch a clip if a dog riding a scooter and actually pushing with his back leg.

Posted

I think hes talkin about the wind blowin the dogs hair dee lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

I think hes talkin about the wind blowin the dogs hair dee lol

Oh yeah, nothing makes me happier than crusin around, windows down and Big Beau's head out slobbering all down the side of my car!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...