Sonic Electronix

I've been wanting to save up and finally do a big build. I was wondering if anyone has ever done a build with 8 Mayhem 18's before? I've wanted to do a big build for a long time and I'm about half way there on having the money for it. Ideas have been bobbing in my head on doing 8 Mayhem 18's on 4 RD Audio D9's @ .5 each, since I already have 2 D9's and 2 Mayhems. What do you guys think about it? Nothing is set in stone yet, but I think it more practical since I have a start on it with some of the equipment. It will definately take about a year, since I can't just throw my whole paycheck at it lol. But what do you guys think? I've never done a build this big and would hate to be out all the time and money, over something that wouldn't be anything other than a badass system. Thanks for the inputs/suggestions guys. :drinks:

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

shit even just 4 mayhem 18s would be sick lol 8 will get nasty

That's what I'm hoping. Like I said, nothing is set in stone yet and if done, it'd take about a year for me to get it done. I have the money to buy 3 more Mayhem's right now. Then i still have to save for 3 more, 2 amps, and all the other fun stuff that comes with it. It's something I'm really pushing for and have been entertaining for awhile now.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

4 18's is more than enough to get loud in an explorer, don't really see 8 18's fitting.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

sometimes less is more, this is one of those cases IMO, don't see why try and shove 8 18's, the extra power, extra batteries, etc when you can get just as loud and get more room for electrical.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

bro if thats what you wanna do..... go for it. Its one hell of an idea and would be a great demo/competing car if its done right. I wouldnt come here asking what you should do, just ask yourself what you want and save up and make it happen

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

bro if thats what you wanna do..... go for it. Its one hell of an idea and would be a great demo/competing car if its done right. I wouldnt come here asking what you should do, just ask yourself what you want and save up and make it happen

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived