KMS Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 Sub up port back. I've tried googling for a design but only find other questions about the design too. If someone posts a design, someone else mentions the port area needs to be larger. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Smoove Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 JoeX and ram-designs both have some great box designs. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
KMS Posted October 14, 2013 Author Report Posted October 14, 2013 JoeX and ram-designs both have some great box designs. A free design would be nice. I don't have the proper tools to make a nice looking box with roundovers and what not. If I had the correct tools to make it look pretty, I'd pay for a design. But since it's going to be a square lol, I'd like to find a free one if that makes sense. :\ Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
kicker8940 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 JoeX and ram-designs both have some great box designs. A free design would be nice. I don't have the proper tools to make a nice looking box with roundovers and what not. If I had the correct tools to make it look pretty, I'd pay for a design. But since it's going to be a square lol, I'd like to find a free one if that makes sense. :\ What are your max dimensions? How do you want your port facing back,do you want a slot port facing back or do you want a square port in the middle on the back,port on the bottom? And do you have to have sub up port back? What kind of vehicle is it going in?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.