Sonic Electronix

just double checking. you said "mid" then you said "midbass". are you looking for a midrange or midbass speaker?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Why not some IB subs?

The 300w is that each or pair

terrible idea. especially if he wants midrange.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

im limited to room for subs. Just trying to get the most outta my door space i have plenty on tweets atm just need some more mid and vocal.

94 Ranger Std. Cab Bagged and Bodied

Audio under construction:

Center Console Ported Wall

4x SA-8 D2

Soundqubed 2200d.1 @ 1Ohm

Pillar Pods 2x Fosgate P132 - 2x Audiopipe ATR3721

2x Fosgate PPS4-8 Pro - 2x Fosgate PPS4-6 Pro

4x Fosgate Punch 300.1

Big 3 Upgrade Kandywirez

XS D3400

09 Lancer Turbo

1- 12" DD 512B

SoundStream Rub1000.1 (turned way way down)

Avix-930bt

Archived