Something is draining my battery

why is this in general ?

lmao kylar on a roll with the `why is this in general` questions. i love it ahahhaha

Isn't it great every miss placed post we get a rent a mod..... yea

and what are you suppose to be, a rent a hypocrite? lmao

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

why is this in general ?

lmao kylar on a roll with the `why is this in general` questions. i love it ahahhaha

It just gets old "why is this in general" in every thread... Not a hypocrite, I do believe I'd be called a rent a mod hater...

flmao

why is this in general ?

It just gets old "why is this in general" in every thread... Not a hypocrite, I do believe I'd be called a rent a mod hater...

flmao

lmfao.

op sorry for not staying on topic but lmao.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

optimas to me are not good batteries.. i have had bad luck with ALL the ones i owned.. i have a red top on my impala at this moment, a month or 2 ago i was having issues starting my car. i cleaned the posts and tighten them a bit. that helped until this week. i started having trouble starting my car again. after it started it was reading 14.1 volts and as soon as i shut it off it went into 12.10 volts. after sitting over night it reads 11.84 volts. that battery is only a few months old and its paper weight now. i say get rid of it and get an XS power or deka.. in my expo i have 2 kinetics and after not turning my expo on for a few they was at 12.7 which is good for sitting for months.. kinetics are good batteries and i havent had a single issue with them

edit: the car is stock with no amps connected or anything that can draw excessive amperage to cause battery or alternator failure

General thread seems good to me...I can start talking about something esle if you wish? Originally i had no idea what was causing the car to not start, everyone has been helpful elimiating what i cant be. So far this thread has served its purpose whether its in the "right" section or not. ;)

^^ i am not a fan of the optima. I will be looking into getting new batts. Been content for quite a while now so im not up do date on best batts out there.

1. What will fit under the hood of the GTX

2. what is the best batt out right now? Preferably around $250-$275...i know there was always an opinion about hc2400 and XS batt (cant remember which one)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

No body said red tops where good lol we all say yellotops are the best from optima tho. From what I read red tops are for like track cars and stuff like that but I could be wrong

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived