Wish I was loud enough to shake..... :(

oh well..

Probably because it isnt sealed off lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

i see alot of people new to this forum posting things like this just some rediculess setup that they could only dream of having or being able to afford i call bullshit on all of these plans untill i see pics of stacks or equipment.

then there only concern is like hairtricks or other sillyness .

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i see alot of people new to this forum posting things like this just some rediculess setup that they could only dream of having or being able to afford i call bullshit on all of these plans untill i see pics of stacks or equipment.

then there only concern is like hairtricks or other sillyness .

my god?

where did you come from????

I couldn't agree more...

well done.

i thought about that last night cause you see shit like that on here all the time hell ive done it before but idk i realize its silly focus on what you can realisticly do dont have DD taste on a pyle budget and if you do shop around and get steals like me.

but my statement still stands

stacks or equipment :NeedPics: or :ban2:

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived