One bad ass car that has never got finished.... Steve said no but the build will keep going more pic of my cars coming soon

^ ive heard amazing things bout ray (never seen any builds showing his work though :( ) and last i heard bill was working on that camaro again

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Well after a long day I'm back.... Airk stop acting like you don't know who built my Tahoe you know you and rosco did a great job on that thing the first go around could not of asked for more.. Also to clear up a lot of questions on here this car has no setup I. It now the pics with the setup are from befor it was taken out and re painted that setup was very clean but had some hidden stuff that I will not go into on here because I'm not for bashing shops or people on the Internet .... It just was not the way it should have been done that why it had to come out I will get to more of that later. Also I want to point out that the build in the Tahoe was not me that was a few good friends that did it Airk ( soadafamily) and Rosco on here the sec build on the Tahoe with the orange and black box was me and Airk he did the box and I did the wiring. That is my truck that I compet with and it is also under going a new make over for finals as we speak pic of that to come soon.

The thing is this car was going to be built by me Airk and rosco that was the plane but as time went on all of us just got to bizzy doing outher thing like working on outher people's cars and are own cars plus we all have full time jobs and family's at home. I will be the first to say that there is no way I could do this build myself or I would not be on here asking the man his self to do it. Now if it was a motor or somthing to do with going fast ya I could do it myself in a heart beat but or even if it was somthing like just looking ok and being loud like I do with my truck ya I could probably do it no problem... But that's not what I'm looking for on this car I really want someone that has a passion for doing things and not cutting corners and will push there self to want it to be one of the best looking and sounding installs out there to blow people's mind away because that how I always pictured this car.. I know it's a long shot but my love for this car wants nothing but the best for it and I know I can not do the job myself...so Steve if you read this think about it man because I know this would turn out to be somthing crazy with a person of your skills on the job and there a tons of guys on here and in the car audio world that would tell you I'm a stand up guy and not a bullshiter in any way

Sorry for the long post guys and I know the gramer people are going to eat me up but lets just say I'm not much of a computer guy at all and this iPad sucks to do all this on ....

On with the pics

Car looks sick man.

1 question though, are you ferrying side skirts and bumper to level everything to the front clip?

It's just a pet peeve I have.

And I hope you don't take that the wrong way cuz the car really is great.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived