One bad ass car that has never got finished.... Steve said no but the build will keep going more pic of my cars coming soon

Let me start by saying this has been one hell of a ride and now after months of the car just setting not knowing what els to do I post this in hope to get one of the best installers I have ever seen do work to finish off what I have started....the car has been all over the USA from shop to shop with headache after headache for me with shops that want to take on the task hold my car for months and even years at a time to give me nothing but shit work and treating me as nothing but a ATM ..... Always making promise and never pulling thru on there end of the deal

Just flat out screwing me over so I figured if I'm going to spend the big bucks y not have one of the best in the world do it...

Where are you located?

There are lots of guys that do installs. I don't want to speak for the guy... But IIRC he really doesn't do builds for other people. Has his reasons

MOAAARRRRR!!!! This thing looks sick!!!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Well man that is one sick ride, that sucks shops aren't delivering on promises that total bs!! I know there are other skilled craftsmen on here other than Steve himself that can definatly build you something epic!! I'm super jelly of your equipment and would do anything to be apart of sick ass build like that but I'm sure someone will step up if steve declines!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived