hdorre are you running morimoto?

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Nope, XenonDepot. I was considering the Morimoto though. I went with who I did because they were having a sale.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

How much did yours cost?

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

No Engine

I dont remember. I want to say around $130 shipped. Check their site. They may have a Thanksgiving Sale next month FYI.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I've used ddm for 3 sets of hids, first was 8k 55 watt. bulbs blew after a few months so i got another set which is still in my truck, my third set was 8k 55w for my fogs. DO NOT GET 55w for fog lights, the housings are way too small for all the heat. Mine started to melt so I got 35w ballasts, they worked perfectly fine afterwards and didn't get toasted like smores

I've used ddm for 3 sets of hids, first was 8k 55 watt. bulbs blew after a few months so i got another set which is still in my truck, my third set was 8k 55w for my fogs. DO NOT GET 55w for fog lights, the housings are way too small for all the heat. Mine started to melt so I got 35w ballasts, they worked perfectly fine afterwards and didn't get toasted like smores

Well im not running fogs, going to do a light bar instead down the road.

I dont remember. I want to say around $130 shipped. Check their site. They may have a Thanksgiving Sale next month FYI.

Im thinking about buying some maybe around halloween or thanksgiving to see if maybe someone is having a sale. The morimotos are my top choice. Im just looking for some Bixenon 35W 6k bulbs and ballasts.

No Engine

I bought a set from ebay from gadgetmalls for my sister car with relay harness the slim ballast is all metal an they have a little weight to them that's what you want in a all metal ballast case had them for month no problem.for $38 that's not bad I will update if they ever go out or she starts to have problem.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

here an update on my sister car so far they are still going and its been 2 months not bad for ebay $38 free shipping

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

• 3 months later...

had some poor experience with XenonDepot ...kbcarstuff... whatever the name... my lights just shut off while driving... have it on a relay.... the lights(bulbs) do not fit the 9006 socket well, loose and not sealed as should be especially since moisture is a b***ch to get out of headlight housing... we'll see if the 12 degree weather is the cause of the random power cutoff to the HIDs .... high beams/DRL stay on fine just the HID kit drops randomly, not so cool when you're on the highway at 1am.. or anytime for that matter ... my DDMtuning kits did die but it was more than a year and honestly just thought they were cheap so went w/ kbcarstuff and the kit looked EXACTLY the same as DDM

Nope, XenonDepot. I was considering the Morimoto though. I went with who I did because they were having a sale.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived