Sonic Electronix

Bass songs with 30sec of bass for spl or drive by

I'm a music producer, I can make you a instrumental or even just a mean a$$ bass line, I can make each note as long and low as you want. Get at me with what you'd like and ill start on it today man!

Anything you can hook me up with that is at less 30 seconds of hard hitting bass like rap / hip hop instrumental is fine to.

Thanks bro, Gladly appreciate it.

That's what make! Um a paid artist lol not a moms basement "producer" lol! So I got you!! Do you want low kicks or long low bass notes? I can make quite a few for demos today and post them! I got some beats on my soundcloud I will be posting alot of new music soon there too!

WWW.soundcloud.com/DevilishMusic

Do you want a 30 sec long bass note? I can do just one long note as long as you want it. I make all my music from scratch so I can literally make you anything bro! I'm starting on it now for you since its a slow day in the studio

Do you want a 30 sec long bass note? I can do just one long note as long as you want it. I make all my music from scratch so I can literally make you anything bro! I'm starting on it now for you since its a slow day in the studio

Yes sir or a few 30 sec long bass notes

And thank you.

Yes sir or a few 30 sec long bass notes

And thank you.

You crazy bro! And I love it! A single note 30 seconds long is going to be SICK! I want a demo with it! Lol. But what are you running? I'm on the mobile forum on my phone so I can't see your signature with your ride and system. I'm shaking the walls making this right now so I can't only imagine how it'll sound in your ride! Ok just to clarify, you just want a bass line not a whole instrumental? I can do both no prob so either is fine just let me know, and on this bass line do you only want low lows or you want it a lil bouncy with low lows and a couple higher bass notes thrown in to give it that bounce? This is all 100% custom for you bro so just let me know what you want in it, I can do long slow lowering bass notes too so it slides smoothly from higher to low bass. Oh and how long do you want the whole piece total or no specific time?

just so you know the song has to be musical and have a bass beat in most comps. cant be a straight up tone.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

just so you know the song has to be musical and have a bass beat in most comps. cant be a straight up tone.

Oh ok I didn't think about comp rules n stuff! I can make it a beat easily no prob, I just made a 3 minute note drop, 34 seconds each note and 6 notes check it out guys and tell me what you think please! Ill upload it on my soundcloud and post the link. Ill do one now that's a actual full instrumental but with some long and low bass so you can be competition rules compliant!

Oh ok I didn't think about comp rules

n stuff! I can make it a beat easily no prob, I just made a 3 minute note drop, 34 seconds each note and 6 notes check it out guys and tell me what you think please! Ill upload it on my soundcloud and post the link. Ill do one now that's a actual full instrumental but with some long and low bass so you can be competition rules compliant!

I'm interested.

Here is the note drops, about 34 seconds each note its about 3 minutes, theres 6 note drops, just straight bass notes this is not a full beat or even a bass line its just long bass notes getting lower! I hope you guys like it! Im working on one that's a full instrumental but for SPL comps right now! I'm taking all the ideas I can get from you guys to make the beats I'm doing for comps/demos so please feed me ideas! Thanks for checking this out!

https://soundcloud.com/devilishmusic/bass-low-check

Archived