john253a Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 Have you looked to see if you get more port and net Like 280sq" in 17net
ChevyBoy95 Posted October 21, 2013 Author Report Posted October 21, 2013 Have you looked to see if you get more port and net Like 280sq" in 17net Comfortably, 17 is out of the option, us with running almost 4k a sub I don't need 8.5 per 18. 16 will be my max if I even go that big. 200-250 is the goal in port area, want to keep it close to 15-16sq in per.And by comfortably, I mean I want my seats to be able to go all the way back. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.