A beat I just made for spl demos, what you think!?

https://soundcloud.com/devilishmusic/rick-ross-self-made-sample-2

Is there a download for this one its a banger fo sho.

Ask and ye shall receive! Since its a Rick Ross beat and its out I can put it up for download as instrumentals! here you go, enjoy and please spread the word! I can make bass demo track all day for you guys so any requests just shoot em to me and ill make the LOWS you want! :)

https://soundcloud.com/devilishmusic/rick-ross-self-made-sample-2

Good lookin out man this beat is sic.

No prob! And thanks bro! This is my livelihood so its a great feeling y'all diggin my stuff! I got alot of newer stuff I need to post up too! But I want to put out a actual bass CD. I'm signed to a record label so I'm going to see if they will back,fund, and support it, if not maybe ill do a crowd fund type thing to cover the cost of the casing/packaging cause I put out legit albums not just a stack of burnt CD's lol. I'm happy you guys are feeling my shit and as long as y'all keep listening and enjoying and reposting ill put out tons of bass demo tracks for y'all!!

Hey guys again just wanted to say thanks for the support I've had alot of my beats favored and added to set lists since posting, but alot of the profile names on soundcloud aren't the names on here. So I was wondering who is who!? Again thanks for the support guys ill be dropping quite a few new beats on my soundcloud over the next week so I hope you all enjoy! Oh and how would I go about trying to get a topic pinned on here? This thread and one about the same(my music) under general audio have gotten quite a few hits and was hoping I could get a pin! (Maybe wishful thinking but hey a Guy can dream) lol

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff man sounds real clean :good:

Hu: Alpine CDE-141

Eq: Clarion EQS-746

Mids/Highs: Alpine SPR-50c 5.25" components

Mids rear: Alpine SPR-69 6x9

Mids amp: Alpine MRX-F65

Power/Ground: Massive Audio 4 AWG

Signal Cable: Massive Audio 14 Gauge

RCA's: Monster cable

Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2 12's

Sub amp: Crescendo BC2000D

Custom box - Herculiner with Silver port

Big 3 and power/ground - Sky High Car Audio 1/0 OFC

Coming soon:

H.O Alternator Singer or Mechman

Good lookin out man this beat is sic.

No prob! And thanks bro! This is my livelihood so its a great feeling y'all diggin my stuff! I got alot of newer stuff I need to post up too! But I want to put out a actual bass CD. I'm signed to a record label so I'm going to see if they will back,fund, and support it, if not maybe ill do a crowd fund type thing to cover the cost of the casing/packaging cause I put out legit albums not just a stack of burnt CD's lol. I'm happy you guys are feeling my shit and as long as y'all keep listening and enjoying and reposting ill put out tons of bass demo tracks for y'all!!

:doit:

Hu: Alpine CDE-141

Eq: Clarion EQS-746

Mids/Highs: Alpine SPR-50c 5.25" components

Mids rear: Alpine SPR-69 6x9

Mids amp: Alpine MRX-F65

Power/Ground: Massive Audio 4 AWG

Signal Cable: Massive Audio 14 Gauge

RCA's: Monster cable

Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2 12's

Sub amp: Crescendo BC2000D

Custom box - Herculiner with Silver port

Big 3 and power/ground - Sky High Car Audio 1/0 OFC

Coming soon:

H.O Alternator Singer or Mechman

Yeah I try to keep the bass levels at or near Dbs by doing that the track can have loud enough bass but without it clipping so it don't kill amps/subs lol! But again thanks for checking me out guys I'm working hard on a few more for the SMD family!

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I could post up a new one today, I mean if you guys want, I know no one on here likes bass or anything lol! :) ill post it up in just a few! Again thanks guys for bumping my music!!

Archived