Sundown Audio

What amp should i buy?

tjones

At1200 and CT sounds 1400.1 are basically same. Same board, you will be getting way more than 1200 as Steves vid showed

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

It answers your question, if it puts out at least 1800 like Steves vid shows, you need 1/0 gauge

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

I realize that now, calm your tits :)

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Kicker comps - AT1200D.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Archived