Surprisingly there is no reflection off the windshield. But I still havent put them on the amp...so not sure if after they are if Im gonna have issues. But so far I really enjoy the sound. I used the stock tweeter bracket to make the baffle and then made the holes for the mid range and tweeter.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Surprisingly there is no reflection off the windshield. But I still havent put them on the amp...so not sure if after they are if Im gonna have issues. But so far I really enjoy the sound. I used the stock tweeter bracket to make the baffle and then made the holes for the mid range and tweeter.

How is there no reflection? You're saying they're playing at like 60 degrees off axis and no reflection at all?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I can literally turn my headunit up full blast with all setting at flat and have no issues. They sit completely flat on the dash

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

• 1 year later...

Archived