Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Surprisingly there is no reflection off the windshield. But I still havent put them on the amp...so not sure if after they are if Im gonna have issues. But so far I really enjoy the sound. I used the stock tweeter bracket to make the baffle and then made the holes for the mid range and tweeter.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Surprisingly there is no reflection off the windshield. But I still havent put them on the amp...so not sure if after they are if Im gonna have issues. But so far I really enjoy the sound. I used the stock tweeter bracket to make the baffle and then made the holes for the mid range and tweeter.

How is there no reflection? You're saying they're playing at like 60 degrees off axis and no reflection at all?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

I can literally turn my headunit up full blast with all setting at flat and have no issues. They sit completely flat on the dash

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Well this build has been retired. Sold all my equipment, Sold the truck, basically retired from audio last year.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...