Go-N-Def Posted October 20, 2013 Report Posted October 20, 2013 Anybody used them are they any good? Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
g2shuck Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 Lots of people use them. Awesome subs for the price 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
john253a Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 They are a very capable sub, Just not as good as there higher end lines
ncochran Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 I have build log in my sig from 3 of the e8v2 subs. Hit a 135 with them on about 1KW. Sounded as good as other people's sa-8s they just had a little more output than I did. But hell.. for a $90-125 sub they seem hard to beat. So yes, the E-series are definitely great subs for the price. Having said that if you are looking for budget subs, you might look at C2 audio. Their specs make me think they are better than Sundown's E series and maybe close to the SA line. But that is just a guess as I haven't owned them (yet). For the price they look awful good right now though lol. I think the 12s are like $125. 2006 Scion xB 2 Sundown SA12D2 Ported at 32hz 147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL) Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet) Hifonics brz2100 Alpine Type-S Components Kicker 300.2 Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca Optima Blue Top 3 e8s ported at 32hz 135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz 135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol) Build log 'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said: May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.
Go-N-Def Posted October 21, 2013 Author Report Posted October 21, 2013 I'm looking for something for the family car ,we had a 15 xl but my wife complains about it. Its to loudI to big, bla bla. So I'm going to go with something that take up less room but puts out. I'm am thing a good 12 or 2 8's Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
john253a Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 How much power do you have And have you thought about sealing up the xl so it in like 2-2.5net
Go-N-Def Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 1000 watts for now. I'm not a sealed kinda guy Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
truthsayer Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 you can get an sdc 2.5 12'' for around $130 plus im not sure but i think they give members a discount. Here is a quick link. http://www.soundqubed.com/Street-Duty-SDC25-12-D4-Subwoofer_p_11.html truthsayer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.