Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I need box specs for a temporary setup


shanesauce

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have looked everywhere trying to find enclosure specs for this sony xplod 12 that I have and I can't find anything.

I have a ported box that I built for my old truck but 2.5 cubes is a little too big for the trunk of my mustang.

So I am thinking about a cube sealed would be okay? I just need to double check with someone before I go buy mdf.

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Posted

Post the exact model of the sub, actually 2.5 cubes net is big for many 12" subs at least on higher power.

Posted

on average 12" subs are usually ~2 cubes ported and ~1.25 cubes sealed

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Posted

Post the exact model of the sub, actually 2.5 cubes net is big for many 12" subs at least on higher power.

Model is XS-GTX120LW

I built the box a bit large because I knew I only had 200 watts to give it.

on average 12" subs are usually ~2 cubes ported and ~1.25 cubes sealed

This is what I was hoping to hear, thanks

- 2012 Mustang 3.7 Manual

- Audio under construction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...