Second Skin Audio

Big Box Help

oh whats the power rating on those re? are they the entry level

yeah they are. remember i can set my gains low though so i will be good. how do you do a isobaric box.i think they are like 200 a piece rms

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916

how would i do that. i never built a box like that before. can you explain please, now oyu got me thinking
yeah u can do either a driver on top of a driver looking like a clam shell or one driver behind a driver but its alot easier to the clam shell style

i did it back in the day with some old 18in power series pro punch in a ford station wagon off a power 1000 and a 650 running all my alpine satelites

are there any sites where i can read how to do a isobaric box. i didnt understnad how you explained it. how loud are these usually

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916

yeah u can do either a driver on top of a driver looking like a clam shell or one driver behind a driver but its alot easier to the clam shell style

i did it back in the day with some old 18in power series pro punch in a ford station wagon off a power 1000 and a 650 running all my alpine satelites

200 per driver huh perfect thats 62.5 watts per coils 125 per driver

16 wont fit in my car.

sure they will. ...and not isobaric. (unless you want 32 12's) :lol:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

are there any sites where i can read how to do a isobaric box. i didnt understnad how you explained it. how loud are these usually

dont waste your time.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.