Sonic Electronix

Have you snapped any supercharger belts yet? My parent ate them up for some reason and trashed pulleys too. Stock everything. I think some pulleys were dirty and got oil and grit on the belts. Good luck though bud.

BTW better safe than sorry. Save up a couple hundred for a new alt if you're worried and it will protect your investment ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Have you snapped any supercharger belts yet? My parent ate them up for some reason and trashed pulleys too. Stock everything. I think some pulleys were dirty and got oil and grit on the belts. Good luck though bud. BTW better safe than sorry. Save up a couple hundred for a new alt if you're worried and it will protect your investment ;)

No I don't even have the car legal yet still has to go through inspection fix brakes exhaust leek and replace most of the fluids b4 I do anything. But I did know the previous owner and he didn't have any issues. And he took great care of the car. B4 it was totaled.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

honestly i'd say new alt is always good but isn't necessary for an 800w amp. i ran stock battery and alt with only a big 3 and running an 800w power hungry amp and hardly dropped below 14v. (maybe 13.9 for a split second)

and now im running stock alt still and 3 small batteries and pushing 2200w and never drop below the 13's.

just my opinion

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Archived