gattiboy13 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 I can get a sweet deal on these. Anyone heard these? Any info...
ToNasty Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 i dont meen to be a dick but this is like the 3rd time youve made a thread like this, everyones opinions are differant of everything. Yu get what you pay for . Look around what people are using and go off that ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
gattiboy13 Posted October 23, 2013 Author Report Posted October 23, 2013 Orale lame. Anyways anyone heard atomic?
ProMaxx316 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Pics of said sweet deal subs? If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
thefourth Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Pics of said sweet deal subs? Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.