I've been cursing around ebay for a knife, i don't want to spend a fortune on a knife.

I was looking browning,smith and wesson and gerber because most of them ship from china

I love some of the browning

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

look at Cold Steel for the money

cold steel is my favorite budget brand. I own quite a few of the knives they make and one of their spears. They all have been awesome. Boar hunter definitely lived up to its name

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Cold steel stuff is bad ass

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

so i guess the numbers i listed is not cold steel.

edit ;i read that they are low grade steels.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Honestly with knives in this price range I spend a lot more time caring about the lock mechanism if it's a folder and the handle and tang if it is a sheath

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

I much rather have the thing be dull as hell after ten minutes instead of it breaking and/or closing on my hand. Once when I was hunting with a cheap rat tail tang Kabar copy I stabbed the boar and It kept going with the blade while the handle stayed in my hand lol

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived