LoudBimmer Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 Anyone else watching it? Shit is pretty damn good so far. Even though I missed the 2nd episode.
dionysus Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 That's a good ass show! I haven't seen any of this season yet tho but I'm sure its not disappointing! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Unkown107 Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 didnt even know it was started thanks
dionysus Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 What channel? I think it came on FX last two seasons Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
LoudBimmer Posted October 24, 2013 Author Report Posted October 24, 2013 yea it's on FX. I'm trying to find a place where can I watch episode 2 online.
Soccerballzs Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 Season 2 was the bomb. You need to watch it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
LoudBimmer Posted October 24, 2013 Author Report Posted October 24, 2013 Already saw it. Its was really good. This season so far is getting interesting. That 3rd episode had so many twist in it.
dionysus Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 Yeah season two was super fresh! Great writting on the show for sure! I need to quit slackin and catch up on season 3! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
LoudBimmer Posted October 24, 2013 Author Report Posted October 24, 2013 Here's the website where you can watch episodes online. Only thing there are shit load of pop up ads. http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/watch-tv-shows/2011/watch-american-horror-story-221703/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.