c.patton Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 I want to learn how to built tuned boxes I don't understand how to tune kinda want t line box but open too all suggestion any helot
john253a Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 What coil config As you'll want 1/2 or less rated rms for a t-line And 1700@1 for 2 typeR's will see them smoking Down load Torres and play around with it Post what you come up with and well help you through the rest
c.patton Posted October 25, 2013 Author Report Posted October 25, 2013 OK so what about 2 or 4 ohm 2 is 1200 and 4 is 600 watts? RMS is 250-500 from what I've read
c.patton Posted October 25, 2013 Author Report Posted October 25, 2013 OK I found sight don't know what I need to mess with box tuning calculations?
c.patton Posted October 25, 2013 Author Report Posted October 25, 2013 Anyone help me understand. What all the fs xmaxx qs what do all these mean I have been trying to learn about all this but hard to figure out on your own
c.patton Posted October 25, 2013 Author Report Posted October 25, 2013 Anyone help me understand. What all the fs xmaxx qs what do all these mean I have been trying to learn about all this but hard to figure out on your own
john253a Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Why no dust build a normal ported box?
john253a Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 To spec and choise subs for 1ohm final
Joe X Posted October 26, 2013 Report Posted October 26, 2013 If you are considering a tline post dimensions for a box and what vehicle, usually tlines are really big, if you don't have the space, you can then focus on a ported.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.