Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

So anyways, the next step is to make the outer skin of the pod by fleecing two rings (one acrylic for the lighting and one MDF on top for the attachment) from the Pods to the edges of the door panel and resin, glass enforce through the back, body fill the front, sand, etc, etc, etc. but before i do all that, i will have to start on the driver side to catch up and have two outer skins to work on at the same time. So here is my question to all that are following. Since doing the other side will be the same procedure that i illustrated above, would you guys want to just wait for me to have'em both done to then continue to take pictures from that point on (since taking pics of the driver side would be kinda the same pics from this side). OR, Do you guys still wanna see me take pics of me doing the driver side as well.

YOU GUYS OPINION COUNTS SINCE YOU ALL ARE FOLLOWING MY FORUM PROGRESS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!!

While I wait until the end of the day to get answers from everyone, here is a little treat, a video i made of one of my trips to Homestead Speedway with my car, This video is old and there has been alot of changes made since. ENJOY>

Post up as many pics as you feel like. They definitely slow progress down a little, but showing progress is what most people want to see, and not just have the thread go dead for weeks at a time.

Progress is looking good! Looking forward to the end product!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Post up as many pics as you feel like. They definitely slow progress down a little, but showing progress is what most people want to see, and not just have the thread go dead for weeks at a time.

Progress is looking good! Looking forward to the end product!

LOL, hahahahah.

It's like "We want more, We want more, We really like it, We want more!"

I would show progress of one door, then finals of both. Becomes redundant if you show the same progress on both doors doing the same thing, unless on the second door you developed a new way to do things. But whatever you want to do, we understand I'm sure. I do anyway. It does slow down progress alot to stop and take pictures of everything. But speaking only for myself, I appreciate the progress pics because it helps me understand how the process and steps work, and I can use them in the future with a clear understanding of it.

Okay so I will continue to post from the second door, but in the interest of not being repetitive or redundant, i will make sure they are of something not posted before or a different angle, or anything i may have missed the first time around. Thanks Guys.

Archived