Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Good looking router skills! If you don't mind me asking where did you pick up that bearing kit for the bits? My rabbeting bit came with 4 or 5 bearings, but no where near as many as I would have liked to give me options.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Good looking router skills! If you don't mind me asking where did you pick up that bearing kit for the bits? My rabbeting bit came with 4 or 5 bearings, but no where near as many as I would have liked to give me options.[/quote

SURE, NO PROBLEM. I GOT IT FROM WWW.WOODCRAFT.COM. YOU GET A WHOLE BUNCH IN A KIT FOR LIKE 55.00. A GREAT DEAL IF YOU ASK ME AND THEY HELP IN DOING ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.

Good looking router skills! If you don't mind me asking where did you pick up that bearing kit for the bits? My rabbeting bit came with 4 or 5 bearings, but no where near as many as I would have liked to give me options.[/quote

SURE, NO PROBLEM. I GOT IT FROM WWW.WOODCRAFT.COM. YOU GET A WHOLE BUNCH IN A KIT FOR LIKE 55.00. A GREAT DEAL IF YOU ASK ME AND THEY HELP IN DOING ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.

Thanks man! Much appreciated! That is a pretty damn good deal!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived