Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Hell to the yea, I expect a full review of the T5's when you get them hooked up and set right. Top notch work too bro, tuned in!

Thanks alot Karkov. Glad you're enjoying my work and hope you continue to enjoy on my journey to making these door panel.

Ya i hope to have your skill in time, These are my first kicker panels and turning out pretty good. LancerKickerPanels005_zps1a4dc733.jpgLancerKickerPanels010_zpsceb2344c.jpgLancerKickerPanels009_zps4aa3f84c.jpg

Actually they are coming out pretty awesome. A little body filler to fill in the surface, sand down and cover or paint. I want to see them when you completely finish them.

Well Had a hell of a past couple of weeks. But I managed to get a little something done so all of you that are following don't have to wait too long. I wish I could have done more but we are in the rainy season down here in miami and i mean constant rain. So here is what little i got.

Well Had a hell of a past couple of weeks. But I managed to get a little something done so all of you that are following don't have to wait too long. I wish I could have done more but we are in the rainy season down here in miami and i mean constant rain. So here is what little i got.

Downloading. Wait For IT!!!

Archived