Jump to content

quality coax


Go-N-Def

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know of any coax that sounds good as close to a component as possible? Around $50-$120.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

You didn't say what size. If your looking for 6x9's here http://www.amazon.com/Kicker-11KS693-Inch-3-way-Speakers/dp/B004OAWLTK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382901766&sr=8-1&keywords=kicker+ks693 . Now before i get bashed on kicker products, i will agree i dont like most all kicker stuff. But their ks series is some pretty awesome shit. Sounds great, and can def handle power and abuse.

truthsayer

Posted

Thought comp sets were only 5 1/4, 6, 6 1/2,. but thoses are sizes.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

I could do components but I was hoping for a easy install. If you have a recommendations for any comp sets I'll take them. I'd really like info on equipment ppl have used before

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

lol at 6x9's for quality sound.

what size does your car need. lets start with that.

Posted

6x8-5x7 ford. Im thinking about making a bracket for a round speaker

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Hey kranny could you explain what you mean? I'm in for some learning. I have same size requirements

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

Hey kranny could you explain what you mean? I'm in for some learning. I have same size requirements

uneven cone diameter = structural rigidity problems. round cones are the best. thats my understanding at least.

Posted

Cool I appreciate it. So what would you do if you were getting coax and couldn't get round ones?

Dont said "component" haha i just want some knowledge

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

Most round coax come with adapters for 6x8/6x9's. The RF punch and power series have some good sounding coax's but there are others out there that sound good just haven't had any experience with them. Hear the MB Quartz sound pretty good for there price.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...