pitbullninja Posted October 28, 2013 Report Posted October 28, 2013 does anyone know any good jdm forums to be apart of I'm looking at building a 1992-95 prelude or a 94-99 teg
hdorre Posted October 28, 2013 Report Posted October 28, 2013 Hold on.. is this a forum for USDM cars or JDM cars? Do you know what JDM means? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Neckbeard Posted October 28, 2013 Report Posted October 28, 2013 JDM is a myth, like sasquatch. Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
pitbullninja Posted November 2, 2013 Author Report Posted November 2, 2013 Japanese domestic motors but usdm would be better anyway
Dan2427 Posted November 2, 2013 Report Posted November 2, 2013 I used to be on prelude power . Com. They had a sub section for all 5 gens of preludes. Not sure about the teg. I just drove mine before I knew anything about forums lol. Now I'm out of the imports. I'm too big if a dude to be in a little car. Love my escalade and lifted truck now lol 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
pitbullninja Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 prelude power it is then I was going to get a teg but people steal the shit out of them and shaved Honda keys make me sad.. so a prelude with a trunk and a h22a sounds better to me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.