cfarrias Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 What do yall think of this enclosure design for my 2011 scion xb. I want this enclosure to be one hell of an enclosure and I would like to get some yalls input before I make it. I have them powered by a CT Sounds 1400.1. Here are screenshots of torres calculator and the design.
Joe X Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Great sketchup work, just check your port length to be calculated like this: L1 + L2 = 40"
cfarrias Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 ok thank you for the input that is why I posted on here little tricky with that middle port. Joe X
THEKINGsBACK Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Contact nightshade....// same setup he has.. Sounds crazy loud he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
cfarrias Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 Contact nightshade....// same setup he has.. Sounds crazy loud How do I contact him sorry kind of a noob. Do i just search him and message him or what?
k3n12ock Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 You gonna have enough room for the port to breathe? Also, I've found subs up, middle port up to sound the best, but this is in a gen1 so.. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
cfarrias Posted November 1, 2013 Author Report Posted November 1, 2013 Ya I made the box 17 inches in depth and the second gen has a little over 20 inches in depth
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.