Cutting or Shaping Metal For Pods to Fit?

SMZ2

20131029_150636.jpg20131029_150305.jpg20131029_150138.jpg20131029_150133.jpg20131022_181646.jpg20131022_183117.jpg

So the front part of each door will work because the seats are not in the way. Also the place where the Window track end should be enough depth to house a pwx6 but the back part of the door seems to be an issue. I'm trying to fit 4 pwx6 across the bottom end of the door. Would it be wise to cut or flatten out the metal because this may be the only way to get 4 to fit along the bottom end.

if you have to cut out sections I would only cut out what you need, so you could keep as much of the structure of the door as possible

edit: if is was me I would put 3 in a triangle shape and your 4th up against what you have pictured

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Thanks man. I'm going to mess around with placement a bit more. That should work though. I'll check it out tomorrow afternoon.

I would say do 3 in a triangle config and call it good, still going to be impressive looking.

It will work but I will have to push the pod back some to clear the glove box. I'll post what it will look like when I get some more time to work on it.

Archived