Thinking about getting the words "always somethin" tattooed somewhere. Don't know where or what size. Any suggestions?

It's a quote that I always say and has a meaning which is why I am considering it.

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

My thoughts? Tattoo's are nice. I have them on both arms, back , chest, stomach. If I would do it all over again I would have a plan, and I don't think I would do anything below a half sleeve. Been in the army almost 19 years so I have a decent job but some don't like them. Yes its wrong but as humans we stereotype and some for the wrong reason. Messed up but a fact of life. But at 37 I don't even look at tattoo's, I just look at the person. Just my thought. If you want it go get it. Don't let no one tell you that you cant. Do what your heart desires.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

It is your body so you should really be asking yourself that question. I personally do not inked anywhere that I cannot hide with a t-shirt. Thats just me. My half sleeve sticks out a little below my t-shirt sleeve but other then that everything else is hidden. Ultimately it is up to you and you alone.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

It's permanent, imagine the tattoo a year, 5 years, 20 years from now...It'll always be on you. I have a half sleeve on my leg, i got it done last year(I was 18) and what I made sure was that I would never get sick the image, nor the meaning so i kept the idea in my head for 6 months. A year and a half later, I still love the damn thing to death. It's for my grandmother, my mother and one of my best friend's. It's a reminder of what they did to make me who I am today.

2uhs5sx.jpg

Archived