upgraded alt and lights dim bad!

Sounds like a shit alt to me, do like Kranny said and contact Mechman or DC Power about your car.. Hit up Excessive Amperage alternators also,he probably makes something for your car as well. I'm running a 300 amp EA alt,XS D3400,XS D1200,, RF T2500 bdcp,T600.4,T400.4,P500.2 and a 360.3 and have no issues. alt is a beast but I know I need more reserve for what I have but lowest drop I see is about 13.4..

Sounds like a shit alt to me, do like Kranny said and contact Mechman or DC Power about your car.. Hit up Excessive Amperage alternators also,he probably makes something for your car as well. I'm running a 300 amp EA alt,XS D3400,XS D1200,4K setup and no issues,alt is a beast.

This..or go back stock and add another batt.

Ya, I am. I have been back everyday complaining out this thing. He still has my stock one.

Sent out a few emails. From looking on dc and mechman nothing for my truck. Only for the 4 banger not the V6. Hope they can build something.

Filled out quote forms.

Ya, I am. I have been back everyday complaining out this thing. He still has my stock one.

Sent out a few emails. From looking on dc and mechman nothing for my truck. Only for the 4 banger not the V6. Hope they can build something.

Filled out quote forms.

dc/mechman/singer online sites dont list everything that they have. they didn't have my corolla alt on there for any vendor. but a quick quote/email and they all had one haha.

I just sent Nate (owner of Excessive Amperage alts) a text msg about your car and going to send him one on fb as well. He'll lmk pretty quick,I'm only 30 min away from him and I'm working in his city all the time so I can run by there tmrw if we work over there. I've got to pick up my 220 amp STINGER alt that he repaired for me so I'll talk to him after work one way or another if I can't make it by there during work hours.

Archived