Pro audio amps (110/220) volt with built in low pass

I have 2 pro audio amplifiers (NRS)

These amps come with an equaliser for that extra tweaking of frequencies but they don't get as low as I want them to. Plenty of people around my area have pro amps but also there is no low pass filter built into the amp. As a result I get some bass but I hear vocals coming from my Bass drivers.

Can you guys help me with a non-exhaustive list of pro audio amplifiers that can actually sound like a car amp.(built in cross overs). I use 2 15''s in a scoop bass bin. It gets real loud and the box is very efficient. I would like to add more power to my system but I have no knowledge of such amps. If there are no such amps., then is there something such as an external low pass I can run rca's to and then run the output to the amp? I know as much as for vocals to be coming from my bass is not normal.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I do no know much about pro audio amplifiers.

Thank you

Car audio .......nuff said lol ... just jokingIm a teenager currently studying law but all i can think about is car audio....

Wouldn't it be easier to get a passive crossover or build your own from parts express?

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Do they ship to south america? Also I have no idea on how to even begin to start building one

Car audio .......nuff said lol ... just jokingIm a teenager currently studying law but all i can think about is car audio....

Not sure but your could find out on their website

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=266-444

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

That looks pretty complex....I am thinking about crossovers that are covered and ready to use.

Still not sure if they ship to my area.

thanks for responding though.

That looks pretty complex....I am thinking about crossovers that are covered and ready to use.

Still not sure if they ship to my area.

thanks for responding though.

LOL Complex? SMH... Good luck buddy

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Oh ok.. but as I said before I don't know much about pro audio. That was probably the first time I saw a bare bone crossover.

Do you think its appropriate to even mention that to a beginner?

Okay so. For the money, the crown XLS series amps are a really good deal!! They have decent crossovers in them high pass variable. Low pass variable. And a crossover. So one side does highs and the other does lows.

I'm not sure how much power your talking about but have a look at the range for sure

For a decent nice sounding amp I wouldn't go cheaper then the XLS I have many of them and they are faultless

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

They are also auto ranging voltage wise. So will work with 110/220

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Buy a rack mount active crossover. For balanced and unbalanced lines. DBX Peavey etc makes them. Beringer makes a affordable one also.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12