Best enclosure to shake house windows, other cars, etc?

BigBass557

5th order

I'm pretty sure your talking about the over 9000th order. It produces maximum window shakage... it will play down to -10hz at -4 ohms. True Story.

damn katts he needs his shakes!

Well, bring in HatersGonnaHate, he's great for his shakes!
And all the mods will follow him here....

A trans-staged kerfline

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

A few words of advice:

First: Trying to shake house windows and other cars doesn't fly around here very well, and for good reasons.

Second: If you have any idea of how much sound energy it actually takes to shake objects outside of a vehicle, you wouldn't be asking this.

Third: You've posted this in the SPL section...SPL is all about getting loud INSIDE the vehicle. Much more fun.

Don't be that guy who drives around and all we hear is the metallic buzz of a trunk lid which claims to do a 150db.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Guys, don't be dicks. He asked a legit question and deserves a legit answer. If he wanted to get bashed he'd be at caco asking.

Firstly: The 1 good input was it's not always great being loud on the outside. You will piss a lot of people off and give either yourself or other bass heads a bad rep....
Secondly: There's a lot a variables. Really depends what you want to do.
Thirdly: In my experience, nothing shakes the windows on a house like raw power and cone area with a low tuning. Inside a building for me 40+ generally sounds loudest, but 30-38hz starts to rattle shit pretty well. Probably because I peak around 37 and my tuning is at 34.5ish.... I'm walled btw.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Archived