I want to add another set of fog lights...How do I?

Well my expedition already has a set of fog lights but I want to add another set of lights since I came up on a "too good of deal" to pass up...Local store is closing down and well 80% off every thing is always good..So guess whose getting new HIDs :D

As you can see in the pic I already have HID low beams and fog lights...I want to add another set of fog lights where the front license plate frame is...there's two holes to the left and right of the license plate frame...What would I need to do in order for those lights to turn on when I turn my fog lights on? What do I need to buy (if anything)?

picture264bt2.jpg

the only thing you would have to do is find the hot wire to the factory lights, and tap into that wire that gets power when they are turned on and use that wire as the power wire for your new lights and that will  allow them to turn on with the orignals but it wont allow you to operate them seperatly from the orignal lights

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so u can possibly get me a set of hids?

Are you messing around or serious? From what I heard the HID sets were being sold at the store for $30!! LOL!! Im buying 4 sets if thats what they're selling for. All going into the expedition...I went to the store today but the piece of shit place closed at 4 >:( So im going back Monday at 10am which is when they open to see what kind of pricing I get and what brand...Shit I don't even care what brand it is...They had a huge sign on the building "Everything must go! 80% off every thing!" I noticed they had some rims there too ;)

im serious. ive been thinkin about hids for my truck. i would need to 9005 and 9006 kits. idc what temp there are even. im with u on this 1. everything and anything goes :^

OK cool :^ I'll let you know every thing Monday afternoon... :DDamn im glad I got friends that call me up for every thing relating to car audio...It's about a 45min drive from my house but well worth it (from what im hearing).

If the HIDs truely are $30 im buying them right there on the spot and I'll take pics for you and see if you like them.

if they got the ones for the 9005 & 9006, just pick them up for me. ill come through. dont wanna have you drive all that far again for me. ill pm u my number and gimme a call on the pricing too.

Ahh who cares man...I think im going to make a few trips their too...For now im going for the HIDs...but shit if they got train horns for $100 and TVs for $30 you bet im coming back for more. ;)

hids for $30?? you sure they arent just the bulb? 30 dollars for an hid kit is way too good of a deal... you wanna hook me up if thats true? :D

Was BS...They had some good pricing on shit and are desperate to get rid of it but they won't go that low :- $160 was the lowest I got him to go down per kit. :^

$150 for a train horn compared to $400 at other stores.

Gave us some free LED lights and neons but thats about it.

They mainly do street racing and that sorta shit :V