jcarter1885 Posted July 31, 2015 Report Posted July 31, 2015 Love the updates but i don't care for the blue. Blue lights would of looked better than painting everything blue but to each its own. Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
carshateme Posted August 1, 2015 Author Report Posted August 1, 2015 Blues my favorite color plus it makes the car unique where I live. Lol so to each their own. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
carshateme Posted August 2, 2015 Author Report Posted August 2, 2015 Not too happy about my score. 145dbs flat @ 37hz, which is my peak. Guess it's time to do some more deadening and stuff. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
mrmechanic1579 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 Not too happy about my score. 145dbs flat @ 37hz, which is my peak. Guess it's time to do some more deadening and stuff. I feel your pain bro. I drive a 2008 g6 with 4 sundown 8s with the same box setup and i only do a 145ish at 47 hz. g6's are not spl oriented vehicles what so ever. if i figure anything out il let ya know. build looks real good tho! keep it up!
soundstream15 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 looks good man, I love my hdc3s. they are on a sq 4500 as well. I got a 08 grand prix and I bought the same HiD kit as you did. kensun brand. hooked them up and wouldn't work. they would flicker tho so tried my friends ballast and they worked. sent kensun a email about them and they sent me new ones free of charge and still those wouldn't work. I was pissed so I sent them back and got my money back as well. idk what the hell was going on.
Malcdiesel Posted September 8, 2016 Report Posted September 8, 2016 Good shit bro you put in some serious work! I got an 05 Pontiac g6 with a SQ 3500.1 1 SSA EVIL 15 . Really interested to see what number you hit
Serhal702 Posted September 8, 2016 Report Posted September 8, 2016 Congrats, I have the same car with the V6 in it, and the worst thing was running wire through the boots in the doors. I ditched the 6x9s all together which let the bass travel through the rear deck uninhibited. Where are you mounting the tweeters?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.