Got a 2009 Pontiac G6, came with 15% on all windows but the front windshield. Black Dubs rims.

Audio Wise, right now; Later will be cosmetic stuff, like HID headlights and 5% tint on all windows

As for the build: SQ/SQL/SPL.....to be honest...I don't know. I just want loud and ground pounding.

w3ec.jpg

Here's the upcoming stuff going/being done in this ride:

• H/O Alternator built by Micheal Singer (Being built)

• All stock speaker wiring torn out and Knukonceptz 16 gauge installed

• AudioTechnix 12 gauge for the subwoofers

• AudioTechnix 1/0 gauge powerwire

• Kno Knoise Resonance Control Bulk Pack 52.5sq ft

• (2) Sundown Audio NEO Pro 8" midbass *One per door*

• (2) Sundown Audio 6.5cs w/tweeters *One per door*

• (2) Sundown Audio SA-12 D2s wired to .5ohms

• Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D

• Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

• Sundown Audio SAX-125.2

• XS Power S1200 *Under hood battery*

• (2) XS XP750 batteries *Will upgrade later*

• Rockford 3.Sixty.3 Signal Processor

• Box Design by RAM Design, built by me

• Big 3 Upgrade

• Box ported- Sealed off, facing inwards in the cabin.

• Fiberglass front panels

• Doors/Trunk/Floor deadened out

Front stage is going active, the 6.5s will have their own separate channels as well as the tweeters.

The 125.2 is for the 8" midbass.

Things I may do later on:

I may put (2) Sundown Audio Neo Pro 6.5" Midbass in the rear fill....maybe. I'm going to see how it sounds with just the front and some random 6x9s in the back.

Any suggestions/ideas would be gladly appreciated for the rear fill...as you can tell, I'm trying to stick with Sundown Audio...it's my OCD to match stuff. :(

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I'm hoping to get it all done in mid-November. Just decided to put this up so it saves me time from typing. Waiting on most of my stuff to come in from shipment.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

For the substage you're running, you don't need the 6.5 components along with the Neo Pro 8s. I'd concentrate on sending them a lot of power and running the front stage active. I'd ditch the whole idea of rear fill too spend the saved money on a processor.

The NP 8s will get stupid loud on >200 watts and with processing, they can sound fantastic. Mine are on 300 watts each and I pulled one of them after about a half hour run demoing at or near full tilt and the motor was about the same as the ambient temperature. So like Sundown subs, they seem to be happy as hell at double rated... as long as it's clean power.

Also, some decent soft dome tweets in the correct placement will give you plenty of highs in an active setup with little of any power on them, so no need at all for 100 wpc to those.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

For the substage you're running, you don't need the 6.5 components along with the Neo Pro 8s. I'd concentrate on sending them a lot of power and running the front stage active. I'd ditch the whole idea of rear fill too spend the saved money on a processor.

The NP 8s will get stupid loud on >200 watts and with processing, they can sound fantastic. Mine are on 300 watts each and I pulled one of them after about a half hour run demoing at or near full tilt and the motor was about the same as the ambient temperature. So like Sundown subs, they seem to be happy as hell at double rated... as long as it's clean power.

Also, some decent soft dome tweets in the correct placement will give you plenty of highs in an active setup with little of any power on them, so no need at all for 100 wpc to those.

Ah, the 3.sixty.3 processor was bought a while ago when I owned my Challenger. So I'm just going to use that one, since I can't swap out my factory radio due to the fact that it has the DIN on it..*fucking idiots who thought of that*. Until I save up some more money to buy the accessories that will allow me to add a single din. But that's almost $600 total.

But thank you for the idea! I already have most of that stuff I mentioned already bought or taken out of my challenger. The sundown 6.5cs comes with tweeters, I was going to use that...but it looks like I may have to upgrade...they didn't like the amount of power they were given in the challenger. They were loud as hell though lol.

Ah, the 3.sixty.3 processor was bought a while ago when I owned my Challenger. So I'm just going to use that one, since I can't swap out my factory radio due to the fact that it has the DIN on it..*fucking idiots who thought of that*. Until I save up some more money to buy the accessories that will allow me to add a single din. But that's almost $600 total.

But thank you for the idea! I already have most of that stuff I mentioned already bought or taken out of my challenger. The sundown 6.5cs comes with tweeters, I was going to use that...but it looks like I may have to upgrade...they didn't like the amount of power they were given in the challenger. They were loud as hell though lol.

No need to upgrade tweets, imo. I'm running 1" soft dome tweeters on a 75 wpc amp and I had to cut the gain nearly all the way in order to keep them level with the mids. But keep in mind that just as subs need the right box to perform well, tweeters need the right location to perform well.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

No need to upgrade tweets, imo. I'm running 1" soft dome tweeters on a 75 wpc amp and I had to cut the gain nearly all the way in order to keep them level with the mids. But keep in mind that just as subs need the right box to perform well, tweeters need the right location to perform well.

Well in the G6, The tweeters are on the upper left part of the door (Not where the OEM midbass speaker is at, but near the window) The OEM tweeters sounds actually good at their locations, but with subwoofers added to the equation...it may mess with it..so experimenting time! :D

Only reason I wanted to put the 6.5s in was for the looks.

Problem with the tweeters...is when they were in the challenger they kept muffling out...but that was because I was playing dubstep...half of that music is clip city..

Nice list of gear. Should be a nice sounding sytem.

Thanks. I have all of the products/shipped out except a few things..which I'm currently looking for a sax-125.2. Can't find them anywhere :(

Archived